6 a.m. RunRun Club
Maybe you're preparing for a race, or you just want to get in shape. But your working/school schedules are tight, and you have no company - nor the willingness - to go out early in the morning all by yourself.
We're passionate about running and physical preparation, and we train 7/7, whether it's cold, hot, rainy... we love being outdoors and sharing our running experience from all distances and terrains (from 5 to 156 km) and in triathlon (sprint, olympic, Ironman) with you. Paris is full of training routes, even at 6 a.m.... perfect time, by the way, without crowds or traffic. Paris is entirely ours and you can start your day with plenty of energy!
More than a running group, you'll have structured, periodic workouts, supervised by a coach. We have also planned running drills and muscle-strengthening sessions.
There are several price formulas depending on your availability and your motivation.
Don't think about it anymore: come and join us at dawn in the semi-empty streets of Paris!
Here is our timetable for sessions according to your level or your running pace.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: intermediate to advanced levels (5'00" to 6'30'" per km)
- Mondays and Wednesdays: beginners (6'30" to 8'00" per km)
- Sundays: long run (all levels combined), between 1h30-2h30 of running, possibly comprising a trail-running route.
Distances: 5-12 km on weekdays, 10km+ on weekends.
Place Saint-Michel, Paris, France
We're meeting at the Saint-Michel square, between the Saint-Michel fountain and the entry to the metro station (if you're arriving from the Saint-Michel station, just take the exit number 3, called "Fontaine Saint-Michel").
- Subway stations: Saint-Michel - Châtelet - Cluny-La Sorbonne
- Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel-Notre-Dame - Châtelet