Spooky Tales of Paris Run
8 km / 5 m
Nothing planned for the evening? Willing to discover through a fun run all the best Paris has to offer during fall season? So join this 8 km / 5 m jog along the illuminated streets of Paris! In the meanwhile, you’ll listen to stories about some hidden and morbid events that took place either at famous landmarks and at some less well-known spots. You’ll be able to learn and to see 50 or more shades of dark of the City of Lights that you’ll never find in a guide book or on a regular tour!
The starting point of the tour will be the place where all the distances in France are measured from: the Notre-Dame Cathedral, in the very heart of Paris. From there, your running guide will lead you on a round tour, at your own pace, along some shiny (and also dark) landmarks of Paris, such as: the Palace of Justice, the Vert Galant garden, the Louvre Museum, Gallery Vivienne, John the Fearless and Saint-Jacques towers, Paris City Hall, and so much more!
Some quick pauses are planed for pictures and refreshments along the way. Your tour host will carry your belongings (small items only) inside his/her backpack and will have water and snacks ready for you whenever you feel like it. All you have to do is to put on some warm and comfortable running gear and to lace up your trainers!
Payment is due in cash after the run or online by PayPal. Please read the FAQ and the Terms and Conditions before booking.
- running guide's services
- bottled water
- free digital pictures of your running tour
- snacks (dried fruits or nuts)
- a waterproof running jacket in case of rain (we run rain or shine!)
- carrying your belongings or jackets (small volumes only)
What's not included:
- transportation tickets to and from our meeting point
- entries to monuments and museums along the route
- any other meals and drinks non specified above
Note: Consult us about group discounts for 4 people and more.
Parvis Notre Dame - Place Jean-Paul II, Paris, France
We're meeting at the Saint-Michel square, between the Saint-Michel fountain and the entry to the metro station (if you're arriving from the Saint-Michel station, just take the exit number 3, called "Fontaine Saint-Michel").
- Subway stations: Saint-Michel - Châtelet - Cluny-La Sorbonne
- Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel-Notre-Dame - Châtelet