Paris, je t'aime (light version)
Wednesday 07:30, 07:00
Friday 07:30, 07:00
Saturday 07:30, 07:00
Sunday 07:30, 07:00
6 km / 4 m
If you're a morning person, then join this early bird jog and see the main landmarks of Paris! You'll work out and sight-see before breakfast, having plenty of time to visit more in-depth later the places you liked the most during your running tour.
We carefully planned our starting time. Despite the early start at dawn, most of the run will happen at day light, while Paris is still awaking and free from the crowd. You'll be able to have a clear view (and wonderful pictures!) of all the landmarks, and watch a while later a beautiful sunrise behind the Eiffel Tower, if the weather is in our favor!
The starting point of the tour will be the very heart of Paris: the Notre-Dame cathedral. From there, during one hour and a half, your running guide will lead you on a round tour, at your own pace, past the most famous landmarks of Paris, such as:
- the Notre-Dame Cathedral;
- the Seine river, with its fairy tale palaces and castles, bridges and gardens;
- the Louvre Museum;
- the Tuileries garden;
- the Concorde square;
- the Champs-Elysées avenue;
- the Eiffel Tower;
- the Hotel des Invalides;
- the d’Orsay Museum;
- and much more!
All of that while working out and having a lot of fun by meeting new running mates from all over the world!
Some quick stops are planned for pictures and storytellings along the way. Your tour host will carry your belongings (small items only) inside their backpack and will have water ready for you whenever you feel like it.
- 1 bottle of still water for each participant
- 1 metro ticket - We provide one returning metro ticket only for those running half the route (6 km/4 m)
- We provide free digital pictures of your running tour
- Waterproof running jacket provided in case of rain
What's not included:
- Please show up wearing appropriate running gear and shoes. We are indeed running :)
- We cannot storage voluminous clothes and bags. Come with what we (and you) can actually carry while running
- We do not provide transportation tickets other than in the cases specified above
- We do not provide entries to monuments and museums along the route. We’re not going inside any of them, for they'll be closed during our run.
- We also do not provide any other meals and drinks other than the ones specified above
- Note: Consult us about group discounts for 4 people and more
Parvis Notre Dame - Place Jean-Paul II, Paris, France
- Subway stations: Cité - Saint-Michel - Châtelet - Hôtel de Ville
- Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel - Châtelet