Paris, je t'aime (light version)
Wednesday 07:30, 07:00
Friday 07:30, 07:00
Saturday 07:30, 07:00
Sunday 07:30, 07:00
6 km / 4 m
If you're a morning person then join this early bird jog and see the main landmarks of Paris! You'll work out and sight-see before breakfast, having plenty of time to visit more in-depth later the places you liked the most during your running tour.
The starting point of the tour will be the place where all the distances in France are measured from, the Notre-Dame Cathedral, in the very heart of Paris. From there, your running guide will lead you on a round tour, at your own pace, past the most famous landmarks of Paris, such as: the Louvre Museum, the Tuileries garden, the Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysées avenue, Hôtel des Invalides, the Eiffel tower, and much more.
Some quick stops are planned for pictures and refreshments along the way. Your tour host will carry your belongings (small items only) inside their backpack and will have water and snacks ready for you whenever you feel like it. All you have to do is to put on some comfortable running gear and to lace up your trainers!
Payment is due in cash after the run or online by PayPal. Please read the FAQ and the Terms and Conditions before booking.
- running guide's services
- bottled water
- free digital pictures of your running tour
- snacks (dried fruits or nuts)
- a waterproof running jacket in case of rain (we run rain or shine!)
- carrying your belongings or jackets (small volumes only)
What's not included:
- transportation tickets to and from our meeting point
- entries to monuments and museums along the route
- any other meals and drinks non specified above
Parvis Notre Dame - Place Jean-Paul II, Paris, France
- Subway stations: Cité - Saint-Michel - Châtelet - Hôtel de Ville
- Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel - Châtelet