Paris, je t'aime (long version)
1 h 30 min
10 km (6.3 m)
The longer version of “Paris, je t’aime” RunRun tour was conceived to make the dreams of more experienced runners come true. This one includes the route of the shorter version plus the descent in the Trocadéro gardens / Bir-Hakeim bridge and the way back through the docks.
Prices in € per person:
- sightrunner = 35 € per person
- sightrunners = 25 € per person
- sightrunners = 20 € per person
- sightrunners = 19 € per person
- sightrunners and more = 18 € per person
Payment is due in cash before the run or online by PayPal. Please read the FAQ and the Terms and Conditions before booking.
- running guide's services
- bottled water
- digital pictures
- carrying your (small) belongings
What's not included:
- entries to monuments and museums along the running route
Parvis Notre Dame - Place Jean-Paul II, Paris, France
We prefer to pick you up and leave you at your hotel, apartment, company site or congress center, provided that it's not located outside Paris. Otherwise, our meeting point will be the point zero of Paris, where all distances in France were traditionally measured.
Look for the statue of a king riding a horse just in front of the Notre-Dame church, on the right side. Your RunRun guide will be waiting for you there!
- Subway stations: Cité - Saint-Michel - Châtelet
- Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel - Châtelet