Paris, je t'aime (long version)
Wednesday 07:30, 07:00
Friday 07:30, 07:00
Saturday 07:30, 07:00
Sunday 07:30, 07:00
10 km /6 m
The longer version of “Paris, je t’aime” RunRun tour was conceived to make the dreams of more experienced runners come true. This one includes the route of the shorter version plus the descent in the Trocadéro gardens / Bir-Hakeim bridge and the way back through the docks.
Payment is due in cash before the run or online by PayPal. Please read the FAQ and the Terms and Conditions before booking.
- running guide's services
- bottled water
- free digital pictures of your running tour
- snacks (dried fruits or nuts)
- a waterproof running jacket in case of rain (we run rain or shine!)
- carrying your belongings or jackets (small volumes only)
What's not included:
- transportation tickets to and from our meeting point
- entries to monuments and museums along the route
- any other meals and drinks non specified above
Parvis Notre-Dame - place Jean-Paul-II, Paris, France
Our meeting point will be the point zero of Paris, where all distances in France were traditionally measured.
Look for the statue of a king riding a horse just in front of the Notre-Dame church, on the right side. Your RunRun guide will be waiting for you there!
- Subway stations: Cité - Saint-Michel - Châtelet - Hôtel de Ville
- Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel - Châtelet