Paris, je t'aime (long version)
Wednesday 07:30, 07:00
Friday 07:30, 07:00
Saturday 07:30, 07:00
Sunday 07:30, 07:00
10 km /6 m
The longer version of “Paris, je t’aime” RunRun tour was conceived to make the dreams of more experienced runners come true. This one includes the route of the shorter version plus the descent in the Trocadéro gardens and the way back through the docks.
- 1 bottle of still water for each participant
- 1 metro ticket - We provide one returning metro ticket only for those running half the route (6 km/4 m)
- We provide free digital pictures of your running tour
- Waterproof running jacket provided in case of rain
What's not included:
- Please show up wearing appropriate running gear and shoes. We are indeed running :)
- We cannot storage voluminous clothes and bags. Come with what we (and you) can actually carry while running
- We do not provide transportation tickets other than in the cases specified above
- We do not provide entries to monuments and museums along the route. We’re not going inside any of them, for they'll be closed during our run.
- We also do not provide any other meals and drinks other than the ones specified above
Parvis Notre-Dame - place Jean-Paul-II, Paris, France
Our meeting point will be the point zero of Paris, where all distances in France were traditionally measured.
Look for the statue of a king riding a horse just in front of the Notre-Dame church, on the right side. Your RunRun guide will be waiting for you there!
- Subway stations: Cité - Saint-Michel - Châtelet - Hôtel de Ville
- Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel - Châtelet