Paris in a nutshell
21 km (13 m)
The Louvre, the Tuileries, the Concorde square, the bridges and docks of the Seine, the Eiffel Tower, the Cathedral of Notre-Dame ... all the emblematic places that make Paris a fairy tale city! This running route includes all of that and more: a tour through the artistic and picturesque Montmartre! After 2 or 3 hours of running, depending on your running pace and including the obligatory breaks for photos and refreshments, you'll be able to say that you have seen and learned all the best that Paris can offer to its visitors. We, who live there, are never tired of it! If you take this tour with your loved one, then this sightrunning will bring unforgettable moments and romantic scenes to you!
Prices in € per person:
- 1 sightrunner = 39 € per person
- 2 sightrunners = 27 € per person
- 3 sightrunners = 23 € per person
- 4 sightrunners = 21 € per person
- 5 sightrunners and more = 20 € per person
Payment is due in cash or by PayPal before the run. Please read the FAQ and the Terms and Conditions before booking.
What it is included in this guided tour:
- pick-up at your hotel (whenever it is not too out of the route; we will let you know);
- bottled water (which you can refill in the several public fountains whenever needed)
- energetic supplies (nuts or cereal bars);
- marathon preparation tips;
- digital photos of your RunRun tour in Paris.
- your transportation ticket (back and forth to the hotel);
- food and drink other than the above specified before or after the tour;
- entries to monuments and museums along the running route.
Pont Neuf de Paris
Our meeting point will be at the middle of the Pont Neuf, in front of the horse-riding statue of Henry the 4th. Your RunRun guide will be waiting for you there!
Subway stations: Pont Neuf - Cité - Saint-Michel - Châtelet
Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel - Châtelet
Bus: 24 - 27 - 58 - 67 - 70 - 72 - 74 - 75