Paris in a nutshell
21 km / 13 m
The Louvre, the Tuileries, the Concorde square, the bridges and docks of the Seine, the Eiffel Tower, the Cathedral of Notre-Dame ... all the emblematic places that make Paris a fairy tale city! This running route includes all of that and more: a tour through the artistic and picturesque Montmartre! After 2 or 3 hours of running, depending on your running pace and including the obligatory breaks for photos and refreshments, you'll be able to say that you have seen and learned all the best that Paris can offer to its visitors. We, who live there, are never tired of it! If you take this tour with your loved one, then this sightrunning will bring unforgettable moments and romantic scenes to you!
Payment is due in cash or by PayPal before the run. Please read the FAQ and the Terms and Conditions before booking.
What it is included in this guided tour:
- running guide's services
- bottled water
- free digital pictures of your running tour
- snacks (dried fruits or nuts)
- a waterproof running jacket in case of rain (we run rain or shine!)
- carrying your belongings or jackets (small volumes only)
- transportation tickets to and from our meeting point
- entries to monuments and museums along the route
- any other meals and drinks non specified above
Parvis Notre Dame - Place Jean-Paul II, Paris, France
Our meeting point will be the point zero of Paris, where all distances in France were traditionally measured.
Look for the statue of a king riding a horse just in front of the Notre-Dame church, on the right side. Your RunRun guide will be waiting for you there!
Subway stations: Cité - Saint-Michel - Châtelet - Hôtel de Ville
Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel - Châtelet