Run the lights
10 km (6 m)
Paris reveals itself in all its splendor in the evening. In this experience, we’re going to jog along a 10 km (6 m) route passing by illuminated streets, bridges and monuments that make Paris deserve the title of City of Lights. In addition, you’ll have the chance to be awed by the extra lights adorning Paris streets during Christmas time. Our finishing line will be a street Christmas market, where you’ll have the chance to taste hot seasoned drinks (hot wine, hot chocolate, coffee or tea) and other festive foods.
- running guide's services
- bottled water
- free digital pictures of your running tour
- a waterproof running jacket in case of rain (we run even if it's raining!)
- carrying your belongings or jackets (small volumes only)
- one hot drink is offered!
What's not included:
- transportation tickets to and from our meeting point
- entries to monuments and museums along the route
- any other meals and drinks non specified above
- Notre-Dame cathedral
- Paris City Hall
- Louvre Museum
- Vendôme square
- Garnier Opera house
- Hôtel des Invalides
- Galeries Lafayette
- Eiffel tower
- and much more!
Parvis Notre Dame - Place Jean-Paul II
Our meeting point will be the point zero of Paris, where all distances in France were traditionally measured.
Look for the statue of a king riding a horse just in front of the Notre-Dame church, on the right side. Your RunRun guide will be waiting for you there!
Subway stations: Cité - Saint-Michel - Châtelet
Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel - Châtelet