Secrets of Paris
Tuesday 07:00, 07:30
Thursday 07:00, 07:30
2 h 00 min
12 km (7 m)
If you already know all the classic landmarks of Paris and you enjoy running while the crowds are still sleeping, this 12 km long experience is perfect for you! Not only you'll get to know both famous and less known sights in the picturesque Montmartre, but you'll also learn about some hidden treasures and run through gardens and passageways located on the right bank of the Seine.
- running guide's services
- bottled water
- free digital pictures of your running tour
- snacks (dried fruits or nuts)
- a waterproof running jacket in case of rain (we run rain or shine!)
- carrying your belongings or jackets (small volumes only)
What's not included:
- transportation tickets to and from our meeting point
- entries to monuments and museums along the route
- any other meals and drinks non specified above
- the Notre-Dame cathedral
- the Louvre Museum
- the Royal Palace garden
- Vendôme square
- Garnier Opera house
- covert passageways
- Sacré-Coeur basilica
- Moulin Rouge cabaret
- and much more!
Parvis Notre Dame - Place Jean-Paul II, Paris, France
Our meeting point will be at the point zero of Paris, where all distances in France were traditionally measured.
Look for the statue of a king riding a horse in front of the Notre-Dame church, at the right side. We'll be waiting for you there.
Subway stations : Cité - Saint-Michel - Châtelet - Hôtel de Ville
Train (RER) stations : Saint Michel - Châtelet